Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] question on XML to XML transformation

You have now introduced a lot of additional complications. I am very sorry
to say this, but they don't make it any easier for an outsider to understand
the problem you mentioned in your original post.

My humble (and very general) advice:
* Split the problem into manageable sub-problems. Try to solve these in
proper order.
* When you need help, ask one short and to-the-point question at a time. Be
sure to provide relevant context information (not too much, not too little).

Good luck!

/MJ