Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Article fo output

Title: Article fo output
Hi,
I can't duplicate this problem.  My article processed with page.orientation set to 'landscape' and column.count.body set to '3' starts at the top of the first column.  Do you have other customizations that might be affecting it?

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Article fo output

Hi,

I'm publishing an article to pdf using XSL Formatter.  Layout parameters are set to use 3 columns on landscape letter.  My problem is that the text is started midway down the first column on the page.  Can someone suggest a stylesheet customization to avoid this so the content will start at the top of the first column?

Thanks,
Troy