Subject: Two issues on JavaHelp

Hi!

I just ran into two things that might be considered as a bug (or at least
some kind of inconvenience). I've tried this on the XSL stylesheets 1.67.2
without any customizations.

When transforming a (valid) docbook <book> with a structure like this:

<book>
  <part>
    <chapter>
      <refentry>
        <refnamediv>
          <refname>abcd</refname>
          <refpurpose>wxyz</refpurpose>
        </refnamediv>
      </refentry>
      <refentry>

you end up with a messy jhelptoc.xml and jhelpmap.jhm: For the first
refentry a tocitem (resp. mapID) is created. That element should have the
refname as its content but instead it is filled with the content of every
following refentry.

I found out that line 198 of profile-javahelp.xsl has an apply-templates

<xsl:apply-templates
select="preface|chapter|appendix|refentry|section|sect1" mode="jhtoc"/>

but the appropriate template for refentry is missing. Copying the one for
"section" and renaming it to "refentry" (for both modes "jhtoc" and "map")
seemed to solve the problem.

After fixing this I still was not able to display my helpset and it turned
out that in jhelptoc.xml some <tocitem> had linebreaks in their "text"
attribute. These resulted from the input xml and I got rid of them by adding
a normalize-space() here:

<xsl:template match="section" mode="jhtoc">
  <xsl:variable name="id">
    <xsl:call-template name="object.id"/>
  </xsl:variable>
  <xsl:variable name="title">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="title.markup"/>
  </xsl:variable>

  <tocitem target="{$id}">
    <xsl:attribute name="text">
      <xsl:value-of select="normalize-space($title)"/>
    </xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="section" mode="jhtoc"/>
  </tocitem>
</xsl:template>

Maybe someone can check this?

Cheers