Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook XML to Word(ML)?

Further to Bob's reply, the plan is to support all DocBook elements (though not necessarily all *combinations* of elements) for the entire round-tripping process.  At this stage I'm ramping up the effort I'm putting into the project, and would welcome feedback on the priorities people would place on the elements to be supported.

Steve Ball

---

Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars

Explain         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas

http://www.explain.com.au/ |      TclXML TclDOM        | Tcl, Web Development

Ph. +61 2 6242 4099   |   Mobile (0413) 594 462   | Fax +61 2 6242 4099