Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Duplicate ids

Hi Bob,

-On [20050817 00:13], Bob Stayton (bobs@sagehill.net) wrote:
>This looks like it is a bug in the qandadiv template.  Could you please file
>a bug report on the DocBook SourceForge site?

Done, including testcase and resulting output: 1261811.

Will be filing another bug report for another thing I encountered.

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://www.andf.info/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
The foolish reject what they see, not what they think; the wise reject
what they think, not what they see.