Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook XML to Word(ML)?

Looking at the article Steve, I'm very interested.
I made a start on docbook to (AN Other) XML, and got lost
very quickly in the element combinations.
  I'm coming to the conclusion that there is a subset somewhere
which is a reasonable combination with a fixed starting point.

Similar topic, I'm looking at OOo to XML (not docbook), and finding
that the element list produced is relatively simple, don't know
if that's your opinion using Word XML?

XML has so much potential compared to Word styles,
it's a natural for subsetting.

regards DaveP