Subject: xsltproc: goes crazy once in a while

Hi,

I am processing a 500 pages book. Somehow, xsltproc goes crazy
once in a while. It will take a huge amount of memory space, but this
is not a problem since I have got 512 MB RAM. However it slows
down  the system significantly! I read this problem through Google;
but do not find any workable solution.

The only workable solution that I know is -- embarrassing enough --
to reboot the system. This remind me to a Microsoft system.
I am using Ubuntu:

% xsltproc -version
Using libxml 20617, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20617, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
libxslt 10112 was compiled against libxml 20617
libexslt 810 was compiled against libxml 20617

--
EL6: Euis Luhuanam