Subject: [ERROR] Error in content-width property value 'scale-to-fit' withFOP

Hello,

I don't understand the behavior of FOP for image sizing.
I would like change size of image, it works but sometimes I have error
messages :

*Case 1 :*
If i have this into my xml file :
<graphic align="center" fileref="images/graph_fold.png" width="100"/>

then the output is correct but  I have this message of FOP :
[ERROR] Error in content-width property value 'scale-to-fit':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined
[ERROR] Error in content-height property value 'scale-to-fit':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

in fact, into .fo, there is :
content-width="scale-to-fit"

*Case 2 :*
To delete this problem, I wrote :
<graphic align="center" fileref="images/graph_fold.png" width="100"
scalefit="1"/>

but there is the same problem.

*Case 3 :*
To delete error message, I must write this :
 <graphic align="center" fileref="images/graph_fold.png" width="100"
contentwidth="1"/>
and contentwidth attribute can take any value ! Is it a bug of FOP ?

Can anyone tell me  if there is another way ?

Thank you so much,

Isabelle

--
Isabelle DENGHIEN