Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Is there a good tool for XSL documentation?

All the HTML reference documentation for the DocBook XSL
stylesheets is auto-generated from doc embedded in the
stylesheets. Some examples -

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xsl/doc/common/common.html#template.select.mediaobject.index
  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xsl/doc/html/appendix.autolabel.html

Source files for those are -

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xsl/common/common.xsl
  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xsl/params/appendix.autolabel.xml

And the XSL stylesheets that do the transformation are here:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xsl/docsrc/

It's not an off-the-shelf system. But you could probably adapt it
to your needs easily enough if you were to check out the source
for the DocBook XSL distro from the project CVS and spend a little
time looking at the makefiles and such.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith