Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Help needed to get FOP native compiled using GCJ

>> This is not intended to start a flame war; but I would like to use
>> the chance. I cannot speak for RenderX, but I am almost sure that
>> RenderX would be happy to grant a free unobstructed license for its
>> RenderX XEP formatter to public open source projects for their
>> documentation purposes. I am affiliated with RenderX.
>>

> Excellent!  Whom at RenderX should I contact about this?

The software is closed-source, you know. And Java, based on a non-
free license, the free version of java (gcj) is not good enough to
run java programs. This is incompatible with your desire to have an
open source license. The renderx contacts are on the RenderX's site,
at the corresponding URL.

David