Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] table headers

Tom,

See Bob's response. Whatever your actual markup is (it can't be
what you have below, because as Bob points out, it has no rows).

Are you sure that your source is actually valid? If I run the
following through the FO and HTML stylesheets, I get <th>'s in
output exactly where they're expected.

  <article>
    <title></title>
      <caption>foo</caption>