Subject: book titlepage image

Please Help!

I have been trying to add a full page background image to the cover of my book.
I am using docbook 4.2, xsl stylesheets 1.68.1, and fop 0.20.5.

I have tried the following things that have not worked:
* http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/titlepage.html: Images on the
titlepage
* http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/titlepage.html: Full page cover with
background image
* read throught almost all of Bob Stayton's DocBook XSL on his web site.
* created an test.xml test file that rendered a mediaobject in an article,
which worked fine using the html/docbook.xsl when rendered in my browser.

Everything I have tried always gives me the same response:
   [ERROR] Variable accessed before it is bound!

I have very successful using the resources available in formatting the book and
customizing the layout, but this I haven't been able to solve.

Thanks in advance,
Ken Van Mersbergen

wbr.xml
--------------------
<book>
 <bookinfo>
  <mediaobject>
   <imageobject>
    <imagedata  format="JPEG"
     width="6in"  contentwidth="6in"
     depth="9in"  contentdepth="9in"
     align="center" valign="middle"
     fileref="200024447-001.jpg"/>
   </imageobject>
  </mediaobject>
</book>

wbr.titlepage.xml (my titlepage customization)
--------------------
 <t:titlepage t:element="book" t:wrapper="fo:block">
  <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
   <mediaobject/>
   <title
    t:named-template="division.title"