docbook-apps message

Subject: Hello!

Hello list,

Ive got some questions about, Im using docbook-xsl
stylesheets, together with xsltproc and FOP.

Ive actually borrowed linuxfromscracth(.org)s
document project XML book, and customized stylesheets
and text to suit my needs.

In one hand, Im having problems with a custom footer,
in the other just dont know how to insert a books
back-cover right after the index.

Here it goes the bit of stylesheets in regards of
those custom footers:

<!--
#
#      EVEN PAGES
#
-->
  <fo:static-content
flow-name="xsl-region-after-even">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="$pageclass='blank'">
      </xsl:when>
        <!-- Body's even pages -->
      <xsl:when test="$pageclass='body'">
        <fo:block
xsl:use-attribute-sets="footer.content.properties"
      text-align="left">
        <fo:list-block
provisional-distance-between-starts="10pt"
          provisional-label-separation="10pt"
        xsl:use-attribute-sets="list.block.spacing">
            <fo:list-item>
              <fo:list-item-label>
              <fo:block background-color="#555">
                <fo:page-number font-style="normal"
font-weight="bold"/>
            </fo:block>
              </fo:list-item-label>
              <fo:list-item-body margin-right="30pt">
             <fo:block margin-right="10pt"
margin-left="10pt"
              background-color="#777">
                <xsl:value-of
select="$static-footer"/>
                </fo:block>
              </fo:list-item-body>
            </fo:list-item>
          </fo:list-block>
        </fo:block>
      </xsl:when>

This is a customization layer of running.foot.mode,
and the exact problem is that I only see this output
every Nth pages, whilst I can see the footers block
top border in every even page.

And in the other hand the books back cover, just have
no idea on how to insert anything else after the
index, I cannot even manage to print the footer on it.

Any comment would be much appreciated, sorry about my
english.

Kind Regards,

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, ms seguridad