Subject: Removing document title from top of TOC

I am formatting my DocBook source as chunked HTML which is displayed in
a frameset.  I want to remove the <h1> document title from the top of
the table of contents chunk.  The title appears elsewhere in the
frameset and it takes up valuable space in the TOC frame.

I am fairly sure I need to add this to my customization layer but I am
not comfortable enough with the XSLT to find exactly what to put there.
Can anyone point me to the XSL file and particular code that adds the
document title to the top of the TOC?  I can't find this specific
customization covered in the archives and I can't quite make the leap
from the TOC customizations that are described.

I use Release 1.69.1 of the DocBook XSL stylesheets and Saxon.  The OS
is Windows XP.

Thanks for your help.

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation