Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customising Title Pages Tutorial?

Hi Bob,

That works now, thanks! (Initially it didn't, but then I changed
the order in which I import XSLs in my customised layer).

Just to clarify, I have two files which specify what appears on
the front page:

* book.titlepage.recto.xsl
* mytitlepage.xsl (which is created from mytitlepage.xml, based on
        titlepage.templates.xsl)

Both of these are importing by my customised layer. I'm still confused
as to what type of information belongs in each file. Does the first
XSL just
relate to the positioning of page elements (graphics, etc), while the
second is used for styling? Or is there any defined split?

Thanks,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"When you look in the mirror and despair and none of your
clothes seem appropriate, relax, put the kettle on. It might suit
you."