Subject: Target database additional uses

I'm very interested to know what additional uses people have made with the olink target database... From the site:

"You may find additional uses for the target database that keeps track of potential olink targets. The database contains structured information about a collection of documents. The information includes the hierarchy of division and section elements, with enough information to form links to them. You could, for example, generate a master table of contents for all of your documents. Or you could parse the XML data into a relational database that can be used to manage your modules and their content."

It is the last line in that paragraph which really interests me, but I am really unsure how to go about such a task and if it really is feasible.. Has anyone ever attempted/succeeded?

--
Tom Kirkpatrick
Web Developer - Virus Bulletin