Subject: Transform XML (OO2 File) to PDF outside of OO2

Hi everyone

Maybe here is someone, who can answer my question or has allready a
functionable solution for the problem. Is there any possibility to
process the XML Files which OO2 produce (i.e. *.sxw and so on) outside
from OO2 to a pdf (html, tex, or whatelse)? (I.E. with fop, xalan,
xerces, xsltproc, saxon, some other xslt engines)? What do I know and
what do I need for do that?

I know here isn't a OpenOffice Forum. But it seems that
users@openoffice.org can't help me with this question.

Thank you for your answers.

kind regards
Matthias