Subject: article cover / titlepage

Goodmorning,

At our company we use the article element and simplified DocBook validation to
send out a customized, printed report to out relations, also available online
in PDF format.
Could be done nicely with DocBook!

The challenge I run into now, is to get the address of our relation on the front
page. I am trying the method described in DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide. But
I could use some hints.

We would like to have:
- Title and address on the cover
- Empty page (backside of cover)
- the TOC on page 3
- the rest of the report on page 3 and higher.

Is there some online example you could refer me to?

Any help will be appreciated.

Robert-Reinder Nederhoed
The Hague, The Netherlands