Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] articel cover / titlepage

----- Original Message -----
From: <rr@nederhoed.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 5:34 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] articel cover / titlepage

> Hello again,
>

> We've come some steps further.
>
> First:
> We're using docbook.xsl-1.69.1. When generating mytitlepages.xsl for FO,
it
> complains about exsl not being defined as a namespace.
> This was 'solved' by adding it manually.

Hmm, what XSLT processor are you using?  It should be adding that
automatically.

> Second:
> The books indicates we can add
> <xsl:include href="mytitlepages.xsl"/> (Chapter 10, page 137)
> to our customization layer.
> This results in an error. Seemingly, mytitlepages also imports something.
> This was solved using
> <xsl:import href="mytitlepages.xsl"/>

Thanks, I added this to the online errata sheet for the book and will fix it
in the next edition.

> We were able to create a custom article page. Next step is to figure out
how to
> get address info from the docbook.xml onto the front page...

If the address info is in the articleinfo element, then you can use the
titlepage spec file, and add the elements to the t:side="recto" group.

DocBook Consulting