Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] profile chunking

Thank you Jirka, I guess we will just write a PERL script or something AWK script to just extract the XML that is tagged with the condition="help".

Thank you very much for going through my code and helping me.

Regards.
Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Jirka Kosek [mailto:jirka@kosek.cz]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:36 PM
To: SIRIGINA Saraswathi
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org; Mauritz Jeanson

SIRIGINA Saraswathi wrote:

> <xsl:template match="chapter[not(@os)]" mode="profile">
> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="section[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="sect1[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="sect2[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="sect3[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="sect4[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="para[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template match="phrase[not(@os)]"
> mode="profile"> </xsl:template> <xsl:template
> match="informaltable[not(@os)]" mode="profile"> </xsl:template>
> <xsl:template match="programlisting[not(@os)]" mode="profile">
> </xsl:template>
>
> Then my problem is compounded if I have a profiling attribute of help at the lower level which could perhaps be a para. One more problem is the TOC.

I really don't see your problem. But as I mentioned several times before on this list filtering out element which don't have condition set is very dangerous and you can very easily get invalid document.

Nejbližší termíny školení: XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.
          *** DocBook 5.-7.12. *** XSL-FO 19.-20.12. ***
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.