List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
docbook-apps - Formatting qanda for css/html output Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: "Martin A. Brooks" <martin@hinterlands.org>
  • To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:44:58 +0100
Send Email to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Hi

I'm struggling to format a qandaset in the way I'd like to. I'm writing
a FAQ for a LUG, there's an "in progress" version here:

http://svn.hinterlands.org/~martin/

For each FAQ, I'd like something like:

--------------
| Question ? |
--------------
     -------------------
     |Answer           |
     --------------------

Where the box forms a coloured panel around the text, with a border.

I can't seem to hit on the right combination. The source is docbook XML
so, as I understand it, CSS is my only option for this type of
formatting but there seems to be no way to only select the two table
cells containing the question text and the answer text per qanda.

Hopefully I'm missing something obvious, so any clues appreciated.

Regards

Mart Brooks

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Formatting qanda for css/html output, Martin A. Brooks  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10