Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] changes to relative image path generation ?

Hi Stefan,
Are you using XIncludes to assemble your content?  If so, then
the xml:base attributes that are generated when XIncludes
are processed are likely causing your difficulties.  There should
be a parameter to turn off xml:base processing, but it
doesn't exist yet.

Until there is, you'll need a small customization to fix your problem.
The pathname remapping is handled by this template
in html/chunk-code.xsl:

<!-- Resolve xml:base attributes -->
<xsl:template match="@fileref">
  <!-- need a check for absolute urls -->
  <xsl:choose>
    <xsl:when test="contains(., ':')">
      <!-- it has a uri scheme so it is an absolute uri -->
      <xsl:value-of select="."/>
    </xsl:when>
    <xsl:otherwise>
      <!-- its a relative uri -->
      <xsl:call-template name="relative-uri">
        <xsl:with-param name="destdir">
          <xsl:call-template name="dbhtml-dir">
            <xsl:with-param name="context" select=".."/>
          </xsl:call-template>
        </xsl:with-param>
      </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:otherwise>
  </xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>

To turn off the use of the relative-uri template, just use this template
instead:

<xsl:template match="@fileref">
  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>