List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
docbook-apps - Page References Not Appearing Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: "Paul Moloney" <paul_moloney@hotmail.com>
  • To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:36:54 -0000
Send Email to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
I'm producing PDFs from my DocBook XML file using xsltproc and fop,
and fo/docbook.xsl with
a customisation layer. As far as I'm aware, the only thing I have to
do to produce cross-references with
page numbers is to have the following line in my customisation layer:

<xsl:param name="insert.xref.page.number">yes</xsl:param>

However, a typical page reference looks like this:

Adding private terms is described in the section called "Adding
Private Terms" [].
Logging in is described in Chapter 3, Logging Into the Care
Application [].

No page numbers, just square brackets. Anyone know how to resolve
this?

Thanks,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl
finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a
tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day."
"Goodyear?" "No, the worst."

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10