List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
docbook-apps - Newbie MacOsX - Docbook Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: Tomás Aguado Gómez<tomas.aguado@mi.madritel.es>
  • To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:41:28 +0100
Send Email to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Hi:

I used docbook in Debian GNU Linux making sgml documents, and compiling
them with the sgmltools. Now In MacOSX Tiger I am lost because I don't
have them.

Is there any SGML-docbook tutorial for MACOSX? I dowloaded docbook
utilites with FINK, but they didn't work, I get lots of compilation
errors I didn't get in Linux

Thanks In Advance!

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Newbie MacOsX - Docbook, Tomás Aguado Gómez  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10