List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
docbook-apps - Re: [docbook-apps] Page References Not Appearing Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
  • To: "Paul Moloney" <paul_moloney@hotmail.com>, <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:03:20 -0800
Send Email to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Yes, setting insert.xref.page.number to 'yes' should give you page numbers.
It works for me using the tools you are using.  Have you tried it with the
stock stylesheet instead of your customization layer?  If that works, then
your customization layer is doing something.  Do you have any changes to a
template in page.citation mode, or to the gentext template with
name="page.citation"?

DocBook Consulting