Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bookinfo elems output on separate pages (fo)

Hi Donna,
You can accomplish what you want by customizing the titlepage spec file and
regenerating the titlepage templates.  Look at the specs for "book" in
fo/titlepage.templates.xml.  You want to:

1.  move the specs for all the information you want to appear to the recto
titlepage element,

2. leave nothing in the verso titlepage element, and

3. remove the empty block in  <t:titlepage-before t:side="verso">.

Then rebuild the titlepage templates using the instructions provided here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

However, if you have the stylesheet parameter 'double.sided' set to 1, that
will cause the TOC to start on an odd-numbered page.  You would need to copy
the template named 'initial.page.number' from fo/pagesetup.xsl to your
customization layer and change this:

    <xsl:when test="$double.sided != 0">
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="$element = 'toc'">auto-odd</xsl:when>

to this:

    <xsl:when test="$double.sided != 0">
      <xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="$element = 'toc'">auto</xsl:when>

DocBook Consulting