Subject: newbie question

Hi all,

I am currently using XMLMIND to edit my DOCBOOK documents but I don't have a
professional licence. So I can only get an HTML output.
I would like to get a PDF output and/or a RTF output.
So I have been browsing around the
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/projects/xsl/ web site to understand the best
way to achieve this by myself via XSLT processors and FO transformers...

I have also downloaded the DBXSLcfg_0.5.4_1672 but I don't still manage to
get my PDF file.

I have also tried to use cygwin/xsltproc and I still fail to get my pdf...

May you provide me some tips?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kind regards

Jean-Guillaume LALANNE