Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.90alpha1

Hi,

With fop 0.20.5 the page breaks in PDF are not very comfortable. So I
checked out fop 0.90alpha1.

But it doesn't work with my *.fo document generated with
docbook-xsl-1.69.1. The Problem is the fox namespace. As [1] points out
the fox:outline tag replaced by the bookmark elements of xsl-fo 1.1 and
fox:destination is not implemented yet.

I don't really know much about xsl-fo. I only use it to generate PDF
from docbook.

Does somebody know a workaround for getting fop 0.90alpha1 working. I
could imagine a replacement of the two tags via customization layer. But
I don't know the replacements.

Regard,

       Holger

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html