Subject: Html: suppressing separate titlepage for book/article

Hi,

I'm sure this Q has been asked before, but I've failed to find anything.

I have a set of books:
book_1
book_2
book_3
... ...

Book 3 is just a 'wrapper' around an article.
I want to have it be all on one page:
Book Title
BookInfo stuff
... ...

<start of qandaset>
... ...
<end of qandaset>

rather than have a separate titlepage, as book 3 looks pretty silly - see
here: http://www.valgrind.org/docs/manual/FAQ.html

Chunking is set to chapter level:
<xsl:param name="chunk.section.depth" select="'0'"/>

I hope someone can help - trying to figure this out is driving me nuts.

Donna

--
There is not a shred of evidence to suggest
that life should be taken seriously