Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Referencing to other Callouts

Hi Tom,

thanks for the advice.
But ok, I can live without it and can put the file literally in this case.

Regards

       Tomas

Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Hi,

Tomas HAJEK <tomas.hajek@st.com> schrieb am 01.12.05 11:30:51:

Hello everybody,

I am trying to do an <xref> to callout from another callout description.
As  xref@linkend I specify either the corresponding <area> element, or
corresponding <calloutlist/callout> element, but xref template is not
aware of this.

The aim is like this:

--------------------------
something  (1)
something else (2)
--------------------------
(1) defined 'something'
(2) something else, similar to (1)

The problem is the reference to (1) from (2).
What is the right construct, if there is any? Or is a stylesheet
customization needed?

Try to set an id attribute in the co element and reference to it with xref/@linkend.

Bye,

Tom

Tomas Hajek                                               /_________/
Design engineer                                          /  ___  __
Integrated Circuits for Car Radio Applications	        /\ (  / / /
						            / /_/
STMicroelectronics
IBC Building                                E-mail: tomas.hajek@st.com
Pobrezni 3                                  Work  : +420 222 336 137
186 00 Praha 8                              Tina  : 139 6137
Czech Republic                              Fax   : +420 222 336 116