Subject: Illegal Unit of Measure With xmlto Going to PDF

A colleague created some screen shots using an unknown program that
apparently has created .png files with only point measurements.  I am
trying to get these into a PDF document using xmlto.  PDFTex
complains about illegal unit of measure refering to points and dies.
I have tried to convert these files to include cm measures, both with
ImageMagick convert and import, as well as Mac OS X Graphic
Convertor.  No luck.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Harry