Subject: Titlepage customization

Hi @all,

I have a little problem with a titelpage customization. On the
book.title.verso page I have the element abstract, legalnotice and
revhistory.

After processing the docbook with XEP to pdf I have following result:
abstract writen in bold line-break abtracttext. This is what  I want.

The legalnotice has no title legalnotice and the revhistory has a
title but not in bold and no line-break after it. But I want
legalnotive and revhistory rendered like abstract. I looked in
titelpage.xsl but do not found the point to change legalnotice and
revhistory to look like abstract. Can someone help?

My Enviroment:
DocBook EBNF Module V1.1CR1 DTD
DocBook XSL Stylesheet Release 1.69.1
XEP 4.4