Subject: Admon graphics: customizing spaces

Hello,

1 - I use admon graphics without label and it works perfectly in
html, but in pdf (made with fop 0.25) I get a large space between the
icon and the text of the tip, note, etc..

I've seen it is hard-coded in provisional-distance-between-starts (36
pt + 18 pt) in the template and provisional-label-separation, but I
don't see an easy way to change it. Is it possible at all?

2 - I've defined the space-before and space-after tags to 0em so that
there is no appearance of extra blank lines when using tips inside
normal flow (i.e. not inside procedure).

I use also tips inside procedure. In this case, the graphic  overlaps
the next step. How could I define sort of role so that when the tip,
warning  occurs inside a procedure there is an extra space after the
graphics?

Cheers,
Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>