Subject: Adding comments/notes to Website webpages

I was wondering  if anyone knew of or could recommend some
PHP/javascript module(s)/package that could be simply embedded (via XSLT)
in the footer element of DocBook website webpages, (i.e. the transformed to
HTML pages), that would  allow for readers to add notes or make comments about
that page?

Doc-BookWiki (http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/) seems to be an
entire website approach, whereas I was hoping there might be
some modular plugin/attachment that would slot-in with
the official DocBook-Website.

Suggestions appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Doug