Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] table customization problem

  Hello Sir,

I hope you remember the query  posted by  me on the customization of two
tables in  different types. I tried to solve the problem  using the
solution you have provided. I have also added the xml template that you
have given to my customization layer.  and declared two different
formatting in the CSS. (I am using XML mind XML editor to edit the xml
file). But when I compile the jar using the
ant script. and view it using the hsviewer. I do not see the table that I
have included under section and defined role attribute.
I extracted the jar and checked the HTML code that is generated form the
XML file, and I saw that the table which I specified under the section was
not included in the html code.

The problem is when I specify the table under the section it is not
compiled and is not included in the code.

Thanks in advance.

Mita

----------------------------------
Mita Majumdar