Subject: olink database has incorrect href

I'm generating olink databases with the wrong href attribute
(#frag instead of file.html). Can anyone suggest why?

For simplicity, here are the pieces I used to test an olink to the
current document - olinks to other docs have the same problem.

==================================
testindex.xml (excerpt of source document showing test olink)
-------------
<chapter id="home">
   <title>Chapter Title</title>
   <para>Test olink: <olink targetdoc="testindex"
targetptr="home">Home</olink>  </para>

==================================
olink build (java paths removed)
--------------------------------
java -cp
saxon.jar:xercesImpl.jar:catalog:resolver.jar:doctool/xsl/docbookxsl/extensions/saxon653.jar:

-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl

-Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

-Dorg.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration=
        org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeParserConfiguration
com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet
-r org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver
-x org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader
docbook.xsl
collect.xref.targets=only
current.docid=home
targets.filename=olink.testindex.xml

olink.testindex.xml (generated from stuff above)

P.S. running java 1.5, docbook 4.4, docbookxsl 1.69.1