Subject: Profiling and validation

Hello all,

I am trying to use the DocBook profiling feature with success. It is
nice, but...

I use DocBook DTD 4.4, XSL 1.69.1, Saxon 6.5.4, all under Oxygen 6.2/Windows

My sources contain Xincludes, olinks, and xrefs, so I have to use the
two-pass approach to get the output. When I generate the profiled XML,
the DTD version in the resulting file is 4.2, and the file does not
validate.
Is it a bug or I screwed up the file processing?

Regards,

-Zbyszek