Subject: The best css stylesheet freely available

Hi!

I'm looking for the nicest and complete CSS stylesheet for the XHTML
output of Docbook. I've found some out there but is not clear for me the
redistribution license conditions.

I've saw at wiki.db.org but I still think there should be better ones
out there.

Any tip? Thanks in advance.

PD: this applies too to the icons set :-)

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael@olea.org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA

This is a digitally signed message part

smime.p7s