Subject: Resources for Simplified DocBook v5?

Hi all,

I plan to take a shot at writing an XSLT from DocBook to OpenDocument
format. I figure I should do version 5, and that I should start with
Simplified DocBook and expand it later.

I'm having trouble finding resources besides the DTDs. I'd like to find
some sample documents and some tutorials on Simplified Docbook -
whichever version corresponds to DocBook v5. Any pointers?

Am I right to assume that there /is/ a version of Simplified DocBook
that corresponds to a proper subset of DocBook v5? Or do I have to
choose between v5 and Simplified?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel.