Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook in Education

Thomas, Ludger wrote:
> Dear all,
> Who else is interested in using Docbook for educational purposes e.g.,
> for producing e-Learning content, training media, slides? I would be
> interested in sharing some experiences. Has anybody worked out a
> solution for the integration of IMS Qti in DocBook or for the generation
> of fancy flash from DocBook?

I have started work on the project, which purpose is to generate well
formatted documents in odf, ready to be used in instant, with actually
considering current rules of the corporate identity of organization.
Final results should not be restricted to "word" like documents but also
many other forms could be generated, like presentations, charts or forms.

Project should produce pre-alpha version during this weekend. Project is
hosted at http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook2odf.

This could provide some experience of mine for you to help you in your work.