Subject: Xrefstyle attributes for olinks

Hi all,

I have a number of references to various sections in my documents. For most cases, the standard olink processing is OK. However, there are some parts of documentation, where I have to be more specific and refer to the page number (let's call it extended olinks). So, I use the following syntax:

<olink targetdoc="InstallGuide" targetptr="section_id" xrefstyle="select: label title page"/>

When I transform my documentation to PDF using XEP, the links within PDF looks like the following example:

Chapter 3: System requirements (page ?)

The link is correct, that is, it leads to the correct place in the PDF file. The only problem is the page number.

I have turned on the olink debugging: during transformation there are several following messages:

and then a bunch like the following:

I guess these are places where the extended olinks are called.

In addition, XEP also issues a warning message at the end of transformation:

 [warning] unresolved page-number-citation: ''

What am I doing wrong? My tool chain is DTD 4.4/XSL-FO 1.69.1/XEP 4.4

Thanks,

-Zbyszek