Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] DocBook list items display with extra line break using FO XSL

If you want both multiple paragraphs and aligned items you will probably
have to override the xsl:template for listitem in lists.xsl in the
xslt/fo directory.

You can see how the match="listitem/simpara" template works and
then provide your own template that matches "listitem/para" and
does much the same processing (i.e. avoiding the extra fo:block).

I haven't the source code in front of me now, so consider the above
a vague from-memory approximation.

There are lots of helpful pointers here:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/custom.html

--Craeg