Subject: Using profiling...

Hello,

In my current project I would like generate conditional PDFs.

Some readers are only interested of one or two chapter, and others
may want all the chapter.
And I wondering if profiling could help me. If yes, how can I use it ?

All my chapter have an ID (<chapter id="mail">). Can I use it with
profile.condition ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Jacques