Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Best feauted FO processor

El dom, 05-02-2006 a las 12:34 -0800, Bob Stayton escribió:

I could'n download XSL Formatter. But I'm really impressed by XEP. By
far this is the pretties docbook document I've made in my life.

Big thanks to you and other people who answered me :-)

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael@olea.org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA

This is a digitally signed message part

smime.p7s