Subject: [docbook-apps] Best feauted FO processor

Have you tried XMLmind FO Converter from http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/?

You can put together hundreds of pages (I have not tried more than ~600)
with screenshots, alternating fill tables, nice chapter start pages, colored
links and admonitions, olinks, nice index...  This is all with FOP and the
xsl customization layer.

I get many "non implemented feature" messages too but everything works fine.

Sincerely,
Shawn