Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Failing to resolve olinkdb.xml

Thanks Bob, that worked for me, and I managed to getting working
links in my PDFs. Just 2 questions:

1. In olinkdb.xml, I'd like to have the entity references as relative
paths (to facilitate its use in a build system). I tried links that were
relative to the customised layer - for example:

<!ENTITY admtargets SYSTEM "file://src/administrator_guide/target
s.db">

but this gave errors, as did using paths relative to the actual XML
files. Can I use relative paths and, if so, what should they be relative to?

2. How can I change the style of links in the resulting PDF? On a
recommendation
I saw, I added the following to my customisation layer:

 <xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
   <xsl:attribute name="text-decoration">underline</xsl:attribute>
 </xsl:attribute-set>

..but no underline is added to the links.

Regards,

P.

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"For what you are about to receive may the lord God make you
truly grateful. As the bishop said to the actress."