Subject: don't know what gentext to create for xref to task

Hi,

I want to output gentext, in HTML, that contains titles from title elements=
within tasks

(such as=0D
<task id=3D"p-p-requestcontract">
    <title>Request Contract</title>
)

by using xrefs (such as <xref linkend=3D"p-p-contractreceived" />)

This doesn't work --> "don't know what gentext to create for xref to task".=
=0D

With the method on pg. 245 of Bob's book (Customizing with an xrefstyle=
attribute --> Using a named xrefstyle), I think I can still only get=
gentext from templates in the xref  context in en.xml.

Before I do this manually with links, how do I get the <title> text in=
<task>s generated in xrefs?

I'm using the 1.69.1 stylesheets.

Regards,
Graeme