Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Failing to resolve olinkdb.xml

Hi Bob,

> 2.  It should work.  Can you peek inside the FO to see if the
> text-decoration="underline" is added to the fo:basic-link that contains
> the
> generated text?  If it is, then your FO processor doesn't support it for
> that font.

I checked the FO file; it seems that xref.properties is only being applied
correctly to ulinks, and not to olinks; see the following two examples
below:

ulink:

The currency code must be a valid ISO 4217 code recognised by the
    Java Currency type. See the ISO 4217 Wikipedia page at
<fo:basic-link text-decoration="underline"
external-destination="url(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217)">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_4217</fo:basic-link>

olink:

PaymentsPlus has been installed and configured as described in
        <fo:basic-link external-destination="getting_started.pdf"
        show-destination="replace">ChapterĀ 1, Installing
PaymentsPlus</fo:basic-link> of the
        <fo:inline font-style="italic">PaymentsPlus Getting Started
Guide</fo:inline>

Is this expected behavior? I would have thought xref.properties applies to
cross-references
of any type.

Thanks,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"When you look in the mirror and despair and none of your
clothes seem appropriate, relax, put the kettle on. It might suit
you."