Subject: Including an XHTML table

Hello everybody.

I have an XHTML table formatted with CSS (in this case, the visual
appearance is important) that needs to be included in a docbook
article. I have already tried converting it to docbook, but lost the
CSS formatting.

Any idea about the best way to do this? Maybe including it as an
external file not to be processed on output? In this case... any
pointer to documentation about how to do this? Or I just forgot how to
maintain the CSS formatting in a docbook table?

To all, thanks in advance for your attention. :-)

Regards...

--
Eduardo Mercovich
Buenos Aires - Argentina.