Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] insert a pagebreak / a picture in header / pagenumbers /Table of Contents

Hi Kerstin,

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PageBreaking.html

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#GraphicInHeader

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#ConsecutivePageNumbers

> 4. How can I change the "Table of Contents" to another word, e.g. in
> german: "Inhaltsverzeichnis"?

This should be normally done with a lang="de" in your root element. If you
need further customization look at:

 http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Localizations.html

Hope that helps,
Tom